I have never been a girl with wild imaginative dreams. I am too realistic for those I think. If you would have asked me this question five years ago it would have been to be on Broadway and sing for the world!
But not now,
Now my dreams are much more simple, I dream of a little house with a porch swing, maybe even a white picket fence. I dream of a flower garden with the most beautiful things you've ever seen. I dream of having some tiny little angel from heaven growing in my belly, just waiting to come here and meet her new family. I dream of staying at home and caring for my children and being the best wife that I can be. I dream of being adventurous and courageous, instead of shy and fearful. I dream of having children that will love me back, and that will also love the gospel and the standards it teaches.
I dream of a realistic future that will someday come.
2 comments:
Ahh... dreams. I dream of being a piano teacher and a mommy. Guess I'm gonna have to shoot for piano teacher and a grammy....
hahaha I love it! :)
Post a Comment