Thursday, October 13, 2011

Blog Makeover

I have decided that with all this boredome at work I should mess with my blog more. Today I changed it from 2 column to 3 column -which is way easy now with the new template designer-. I changed the background. I scanned in one of the many blog banners that I tried to create yesterday, unfortunately the one that I ended up using did not scan as pretty as it looked on paper since I used a pencil. So I had to put it on here, darken my handwriting and then change the borders, which were covered with swirls that did not come through on the scan.
I also stole some sidebar ideas from Katt's Iggys. I like their set up.
Hopefully something eventful will happen soon so that I can post lots of pictures and fun things!

*Also I did make my blog public again since I know there have been issues with it actually showing when I update, plus there is a handy setting that makes it so only blog authors can make comments on your blogs. No more anonymous rude people:) *
 
** I have also been having issues making comments on any blogs... Supposedly this problem can be fixed by changing the way you have your comment box set up. Someone should try mine and let me know if they can comment now. **

2 comments:

Katt said...

i love how their My Iggys..

Makes my heart warm.

Ive miss your bloggin. happy your back!

Cristal said...

I looked up that issue also and I think that you should be able to comment on my stuff also. and I kinda like anonymous rude comments sometimes. It's a good reminder to be nice to everyone. :) Love the new set up you will have to teach me how to do 3 column cuz i tried it once and it screwed everything up.