Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 1: Introduce Yourself with Pictures and Words

I decided to steal my sisters 30 day challenge. I have so much spare time at work that I'm pretty sure that I can do it! So here it goes, day 1! Above is me as a baby, born in June weighing a whopping 10 POUNDS! I know I'm going to get payback for that when I have my own.
I really miss being on stage, and I wish I could still
be there ever day. I love performing.
       



More stage time, this had to be my all time favorite
musical. It was the most fun and I even had some
solos... Plus, Cristal was a bird girl too, so we were
twinners.






For anyone who knows me at all they
know that I am a goofy person. I love
to laugh and have fun, I love being silly.


This is my family, they are all very special to me and I know
I can count on any one of them at the drop of the hat. They are
all unique and amazing and there is no way that I could ever
fully express my love for each of them.
I love children, even filthy ones that like to snuggle up. I love their innocence and their unconditional love.
 I love to cuddle up with them and read with them. They really do make me so happy.


Thanks to my sister Rachael I developed a LOVE for piano.
I love music.
I love to sing I love to play and every day I miss the old out of
tune piano at my parents house.


Any regular dancing has never been as much of a passion for me
as is ballroom. I am wanting to make Shaine learn because I LOVE
to dance ballroom. It makes me feel beautiful and confident.
I know that I really miss it because if I listen to any song I
start choreographing in my head. Maybe sometime I will get
back to that.


And lastly, September 17, 2011 I married the love of my life!
We are still blissfully happy and maybe in a year or so we
will start a family :)


That's all I have picture wise, and there isn't much more to say about myself.


Above all I love my family and the gospel.
I'm so grateful to have both of them in my life!

1 comment:

Rachael Papes said...

What a beautiful baby! All grown up! Love you em!