In the past month of being married I have realized a lot of things about myself.
I have NEVER considered myself a fighter.
Even pety arguements make me cry.
I'm very glad that Shaine is not a fighter either.
We never argue, and I know everyone says "Oh you will, just wait"
But even if we disagree we just talk it out pleasantly.
I have this bad habit of staying quiet when something upsets me.
I will just sit there and let the problem rot inside me.
This makes me especially grateful for Shaine,
He is one of those people that wants to fix a problem
and can tell when I have one.
It's funny how living with someone will make you aware of all the things you do, good or bad. But Shaine and I bring out the best in eachother and I'm glad for that.
Funny side note, like 5 people yesterday asked me if I was pregnant.
I'm not.
Please don't call me fat again! :P
2 comments:
i hope you punched at least the 5th one in the face.
Lucky for me, I didn't ask!
You should try and not let stuff fester. If it doesn't make it out, years later it will, and it will be to late.
Post a Comment