Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 9: My Beliefs

I believe in the savior Jesus Christ.
I believe that he atoned for my sins and that I can repent.
I believe I have a father in heaven who loves me and all his children.
I believe that miracles can be performed in these latter days.
I believe that Joseph Smith restored the gospel to the church.
I believe the bible to be the word of God, and I love to read it.
I believe that The Book of Mormon is ANOTHER testament of Jesus Christ.
I believe that Christ came to the Americas, performed miracles and preached the gospel.
I believe that we have a living prophet today,
(When people think this is a silly thing, they shouldn't, they had prophets in the bible and they have prophets now, it does not make sense that God would not continue to teach us.)
I believe that challenges and hardships are a good thing.
 I believe in true love.
I believe in the sanctity of family.
I believe that I can be sealed to my family for ETERNITY.


I also believe that no one is reading this :)

3 comments:

Talia said...

Your blog makes me happy. I love reading your thoughts. I miss you.

Rachael Papes said...

How can you say no one is reading this? I am! Every word!

Cristal said...

i read every single post thank you very much!