Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 6: My Day

This morning I woke up at 7:00 am, I trudged to the bathroom and started on taming the mess on my head, otherwise known as my hair. After five whole minutes of this, I was too tired to stand and I proceeded to the kitchen and dragged a chair back into the bathroom with me. I finish my hair and makeup, all the while Shaine's several alarms are going off, he doesn't have to leave until later. Then I climb back into bed for some snuggling time (Gross I know!) Then, fifteen short minutes later, I grudgingly get back up, put my high heels on, steal my key from Shaine's key chain (Andee stole mine), and I go get in my car and drive to work...

Once I arrived at work, I sat my little booty down in my lovely office chair. For the next 8 1/2 hours I stared at a computer screen, taking a half hour break for a delicious lunch of leftovers. All the while I am racing to finish my 40 transfers (If I do forty a day, I will finish by December, which means I can register for my ultrisound tech pre requisites next year!). In order to do 40 transfers, I uploaded about 546 documents and I hit the copy and paste combination approximately 848 times. Leaving me with an extra hour at the end of the day to read The Scorpio Races (which so far has been a GREAT book, read it if you get some extra time).

Which brings us to now, I plan to go retrieve my keys and then go home. I'm excited to see what happens when Shaine confronts the office. I told him he should tell the office that they're racist since I was the only backed in car that got penalized for $300 -and we are practically the only white people in our complex- not that he really will because we know its a tenant and not the office. But we will argue that the biased opinions of other tenants should not be able to call on a parking violation, only if we are parked in their designated spot, which we were NOT. If the office wanted to enforce the rules, they have 5 cars sitting backed in in their parking lot now, so why us?

Can you tell we are still bitter?

No comments: