Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 7: My Best Friend

Okay I would count many as my best friends, especially all of my family.
HOWEVER,
I'm going to write about my NON FAMILY bestie.
And don't be offended, because that would be silly.
Seriously.

Anywho, most of you have met the lovely Chloe Bernice.
But let me tell you a bit about her:
She is secretly a model (see above picture)
She is an AMAZING singer (Click here to see)
Bernice is not really her middle name, she doesn't have one, but I think that it fits!
She is really caring and loving
She looks for the best in people, even when they have done her wrong
She is one of the most beautiful people I know, inside and out.
Sometimes we have dance parties at her moms birthday party
We used to eat in my trunk every day at school
One day we will be a singing duo like the wreckers (except better!)
She berates my bad behavior (like drinking soda)
She is the ONLY friend that I have that talks to me every day without fail
With her I don't have to always start the conversation
She loves to exercise and be health
She also plays the piano and a little guitar
She hates doctors
She has awesome taste in music
She serves others all the time
She is super spiritual and loves her church
She sometimes will condone my hobo behavior (and join in!)
And last but not least, she has a baby kangaroo...

I'm really grateful for this girl, she has helped me out of many ruts and I know she will always be there when I need her. She is always honest with me and will tell me I'm wrong when I am. She helps keep the friendship going which most of my friends do not, I am so used to being the one to have to initiate anything and with Chloe it's about fifty fifty. We go together like two peas in a pod and we are so similar its scary! I love her lots and lots and lots.




And I love the rest of you, ESPECIALLY my awesome family.

No comments: