Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 10: What I Wore Today

Awh man!
I really did mean to take a picture today!

Well... I will give you a detailed description from top to bottom.
First I wore my hair in tight little ringlets today
(Teased high this morning, but flat by now),
Regular makeup
(which I wouldn't be wearing if I didn't have to look presentable at work),
I have on that light gray shirt that I wear all the time
(I know you've seen it, the one with the black outlines of roses?)
My long jeans
(blue of course, and not torn!)
And then my black high heels.
I know you wish you had a reason to wear heels everyday!

*Also, I wanted to mention that I am feeling extra baby hungry today...
Good thing Katt is letting me borrow hers tomorrow.
She is a smart baby, and Shaine loves her..
Too bad the funnier video is too large to send from my phone.

No comments: