First of all, y'all should be proud that I remembered! I almost blew this post off.
 |
Dawn is the oldest, we have had lots of good bonding time because for a while I was her employee (aka, her voluntary -but graciously paid- cleaning buddy). After spending so much time with Dawn I realized lots about her. First of all, she is a great mommy, she does a TON for her kids. She is extremely stylish and is gorgeous ALWAYS! And mind you I have seen this woman in her hott pajama jeans! She is considerate and sincere. She is a great wife. She is fun. She is a hard worker. And she is an example to all the kids in my family.
I LOVE YOU DAWN STARALITA!
(salsa break soon?) |
 |
First of all, why is the only picture of just Rach of a fat man staring at her lower back area? I looked for a half hour of a picture of just her and this is the first one I found that she was not in either a super hott outfit or with someone else -like this creeper in the background. Oh well. Anyways! Rachael is one amazing woman! She is very intelligent and she can figure anything out. She runs her own business (scope it out here) and makes some of the most beautiful things. She is a strong lady. She is hard core. And she is beautiful.
I LOVE YOU RACHAEL!!! |
 |
Adam is my homie. He listens to my crazy drama or my complaining always. He is really kind and considerate -even when he says he has no feelings. Adam has a really big heart and does tons for others. He is a good cook. He is handsome and single. (For any of you people that know single ladies hook him up.) He is a really good father and always puts his kids first. He has tons of patience. He is good with his hands. And he has awesome ideas for inventions. One day he will be filthy rich!
I LOVE YOU ADAM! |
 |
This picture says a lot about Katt (Side note, you can't be mad about the pictures, aside from Rachael, these were all put by YOU on facebook. So you can't argue that at one point, you thought this picture was HOTT!) Anyways, she is one of the strongest people I know, one time, I even wrote a paper about her. She always knows just how to cheer me up without just distracting from a problem. She is the one that I call when I cry. She is a great mommy and trusts me to borrow her baby. She is honest. She is Gorgeous. She has a big heart and will help others even when she doesn't have much for herself. She is always finding something to be happy about.
I LOVE YOU KATHY! |
 |
Cristal is someone with TONS of talents, and not only does she have tons but she excels in every single one. She is a great singer. She is an awesome dancer. She knows how to have fun in any situation. She is outgoing and she is fearless. I am in awe of her most of the time because she is phenomenal. She is one of the most forgiving and loving people that I know. She is a tough girl and she can push past any challenge. She is encouraging to everyone she sees. She looks like a model even after she has just rolled out of bed. The man who scores this girl will be a lucky man indeed!
I LOVE YOU CRISTAL! |
 |
Pauly has always been one of my closest siblings, not just because of his age, but we have always confided in each other. When I lived at home he would come home and sit in my bedroom with me and we would just talk about anything and everything. He never judges. He is handsome. He is really perceptive to others feelings. He is REALLY smart. He is talented -although, he should wear a shirt when displaying those talents, tsk tsk for your immodesty big brother! He can always make me laugh. He gives the best hugs. And secretly he is a closet artist. He has tons of talent and he also has a lot of love to give.
I LOVE YOU PAUL! |
 |
Ben is probably my most unique sibling. He has tons of quirks that make him very special and loveable. He has a great smile. He has a big heart when he uses it. Mainly when I think of Ben a memory of a crying sister comes to my mind, Ben saw and left for a while, and when he came back he had a soda and just slowly walked in and handed it to her. He is caring and he can do lots of things when he puts his mind to it. He is handsome and when I went to Heritage he had all the ladies.
I LOVE YOU BEN! |
 |
Julia is a talented and joyful girl. She is incredibly smart! I believe that she will one day cure cancer. She reads all the time and knows so much information. She is beautiful and she doesn't care what others think of her. She has a beautiful singing voice and is brave enough to share it often. She is adventurous. She is one of the most thoughtful people I know and she used to leave the sweetest notes on my bed that make me cry still. There is seldom a time when she is not smiling and she always brightens my day!
I LOVE YOU JULIA! |
3 comments:
i was waiting for this one. haha. These are great. I am jealous of how well you know the younger siblings. I love you!!
I love you emillee!
Oh what a lovely bunch of coconuts! It's so much fun to be a part of a large family! Love you too!!! Salsa break!!
Post a Comment