Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 3: My Parents

First of all, my parents are the most fun, most amazing, most dedicated, most loving people in the whole world.
My daddy is one of my idols because:
He is very talented, especially at making up songs.
He is the hardest worker I know.
He takes care of his family always.
He knows how to have fun.
He will quote kid history with me!
He makes the kids smile when the kids are sad,
(and sometimes even sprays a little windex!)
His "I love you"s are the most special.
He is handsome!


My parents are super in love.
I'm so grateful to have their good example of a relationship in my life.
I'm so glad that they have never fought or argued.


First of all my mom is superwoman.
She beats all the boys on her bike.


My mama is who I want to be like when I grow up.
She is completely selfless, there hasn't been a time where I have seen her put herself before others.
She truly loves all of her children regardless of our mistakes.
She is GORGEOUS! (I almost posted her glamour shot, OW OW!)
She has always encouraged me that my best is good enough.
She is way fun, and is always in a cheerful mood. 
She is a very hard worker.
She has the most insightful thoughts and always inspires me.


My parents are amazing, last night I got out my envelope of various letter that I have.
I have several from my mom and one from my dad that they were required to write for different things.
Everytime I read those I KNOW that my parents love me.
They are my best friends, my examples, my idols.
Their unconditional love has always been there for me to fall back on.


I LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!!!

No comments: